Your search returned 617 results out of 716 records searched.
- Category: Bicycle & Pedestrian Safety
- Category: Child Seat Safety
- Category: Consumer Information
- Category: Emergency Medical Services
- Category: Government 5-Star Safety Ratings
- Category: Impaired Driving
- Category: Justice Services & Law Enforcement
- Category: Motorcycle & Older Driver
- Category: National Center for Statistics & Analysis (NCSA)
- Category: Research & Development
- Category: Safe Communities
- Category: Seatbelt Safety
- Product: 15-Passenger Van Safety (Brochure)
SKU: 811 212
- Product: 15-Passenger Van Safety (Flyer)
SKU: 811 282
- Product: 1994 EMT-8 and 1995 Refresher (CD-ROM)
SKU: 810 511
This CD-ROM contains the instructor's guide for the EMT-Basic and EMT-Refresher National Standard curricula. The guide was designed to assist instructors and coordinators in planning and teaching the EMT-Basic and EMT-Refresher curricula. Both curricula are presented in a modular format, with up to 10 lessons per module. Electronic curricula files are provided in WordPerfect 8 and .pdf formats, for printing or viewing.
- Product: 1999 EMT· Paramedic and 2001 Refresher (CD-ROM)
SKU: 809 378
This CD-ROM provides a series of files comprising the course manual for the EMT-Paramedic National Standard Curriculum, in WordPerfect 6.1 format. The manual includes an Introduction, Appendices, Clinical Competency Assessment, and a series of eight lessons. These courses provide national guidelines for training, and the minimum required technical information for certification as an EMT-Paramedic.
- Product: 1999 EMT·I and 2001 Refresher (CD-ROM)
SKU: 809 379
This CD contains material in Adobe Acrobat PDF format for PC and Macintosh users that can be viewed and printed.
- Product: 2000 Motor Vehicle Occupant Safety Survey - Volume 1 (Methodologies)(Report)
SKU: 809 388
This report presents detailed information on survey methodology as well as copies of the questionnaires, in reference to the data collection conducted by Schulman, Ronca & Bucuvalas, Inc., a national survey research organization. Three color, 8.5" x 11", 149 pages.
- Product: 2000 Motor Vehicle Occupant Safety Survey - Volume 2 (Seat Belt Report)
SKU: 809 389
This report presents the survey findings pertaining to seat belts. The survey employed two questionnaires, each administered to a randomly selected national sample of approximately 6,000 persons age 16 and older (with younger ages over sampled). Interviewing began November 8, 2000 and ended January 21, 2001. Three color, 8.5" x 11", 205 pages.
- Product: 2000 Motor Vehicle Occupant Safety Survey-Volume 3 Air Bags Report
SKU: 809 413
This report presents findings from a national survey conducted by Schulman, Ronca & Bucuvalas, Inc., pertaining to air bags. Telephone surveys provide self-reported information, which can differ from information collected through direct observation. Three color, 8.5" x 11", 55 pages.